Monday, September 27, 2010

Facebook friends

Master and Misery went to see my Facebook friend Fiona.

She is my Facebook friend too so I don't see why I couldn't have gone as well.

I would have been very good and nice to the dog who lived in her hotel, and just really lay around and gone to sleep. Pretty much like I usually do.

But I had to stay at home. So here I am thinking of my friend Fiona and wishing I had got to see her. I would have given her a big Pippahug, or at least a Pippapaw to shake.



And here is where she was staying up in the mountains in Andalucia in Spain. It was a cloudy day. I hope she had a nice holiday and maybe if she comes back I might get to see her too.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that was not nice leaving you at home, but, you were working home sitting, not supposed to be asleep though...:)

The Army of Four said...

I don't really think that's fair.
I would pout if I was you.
Love,
Ammy

Unknown said...

sorry you didnt get to go but looks like you had a good nap :)

Lorenza said...

Not fair, Pippa!
Maybe next time!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Most unfair in my Marvin opinion. I hope next time you have a severe flounce and get your own way, and visit Fiona. Dearest Pipparoonie - your sleepy pics make me feel so tired......zzzzzzzzzzzz

lotsaluv Marvin xxxx

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

This is strange, we thought we already left a comment on this post.
Well, any way we do think you should have been able to go along for the visit fur sure! Maybe next time then?
--JB

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

That is very unfair, but you do look quite snug and comfy there. :)

Thanks for the email. :)

Blue said...

Poor you!
Claim lots of PIZZA in return in return!

Love, pats & pets Blue & Woodstock

Life With Dogs said...

You might want to send a bunch of Facebook cat friend suggestions as a means of revenge. ;)