Thursday, March 29, 2007

Driving in my Land Rover


I like to go driving in my Land Rover.

Today we went to the shops. I like to go to the shops. In fact I like to go anywhere.

I get to look out of the window at all the other little dogs and cats. Or if I get bored with that I can lie down and smell everything coming through the door and the windows.

Master and mistress took me in the Land Rover for the first time before Christmas.

I had been in the back of one before when master and I were out for a walk and one of his friends came past so we both jumped in.

But it's a bit difficult to get in the back of ours because it is full of master's junk.

So I had to jump in the middle door and onto the seat. I wasn't quite sure what to do at first, but mistress got in, and then master put my front feet on the floor and lifted me in. Then mistress patted the seat so up I got.

The back seat is very comfy. Mistress used to sit with me in the back while I got used to it, but now she goes in the front so I have it all to myself. How cool. Although I quite like to put my front paws on her legs.

When master gets out to go shopping I jump in the front and sit there with mistress and we watch everyone coming and going. Then master comes back and we go home across the river. Usually we stop by the river for a wander up and down.

I don't like it when master goes to the shops on his own though. I have to stay in with mistress when I know I should really be going out with master in the Land Rover to play.

No comments: